Did you know that only 200 pairs of the new adidas Energy Boost running shoes are going to be available here in the Philippines? And I happen to have a pair even before it’s release on February 27, 2013!
The BOOST technology provides more energy return than any other foam cushioning material in running. The material kinda remind you of a familiar item called styrofoam BUT this is different. They’re soft and responsive unlike your styros which are a little rigid.
So, one day I got this at my doorstep…
When I opened the box, I found a metal ball and a tiny stick and an actual invite for the launch of BOOST.
Seated, listening, and watching the presentations…
And then I got another box that matches the little box that contained the invite…
I wonder what’s inside…and SURPRISE a pair of BOOST and shirt and shorts. And there’s my name on the box!
Here are some shots of the shoes and I think of Isabel Daza’s feet (I think) LOL!
Aren’t they a cool pair? Here’s my initial feel about the shoes:
- Bouncy. So far the bounciest of all the pairs that I have. Take note I have only used them for walking and a very short test run in front of the adidas store in BGC.
- The color. Black is very versatile and not difficult to pair with other colorful outfit.
- These babies don’t have reflectors. So you might wanna consider wearing something bright or reflectors when you’re planning to use them at night.
- Snug fit.
As of this writing, there are still 50 pairs left from the pre-order website of adidas. If you’re planning to get one without the hassle, please go HERE and follow the pre-order instructions.
I still have to try running on these probably on weekend and see how it works.
Thank you Greenbulb and adidas!
See you around!
- adidas ENERGY BOOST
- Reserve your ENERGY BOOST Now!
- adidas to Reveal its Revolutionary Running Shoe Technology