The 2013 Philippine MultiSport Directory was launched a few weeks ago at the Bonifacio High Street activity area. To be sold at Php150 at leading bookstores nationwide, what information can one find in this book?
- Profile, coaching style, methodology, and other details about the best training coaches for each sport
- Basic knowledge in swimming, biking, cycling, and triathlon, including tips for choosing gears and injury preventions
- Basic training programs for athletes of different skill levels
- List of training venues/routes for swimming, cycling, and running in Metro Manila and the Greater Metro Area
- Updated listing of sports specialists, therapists, nutritionists, and multisport shops
“It’s worth noting that this year’s edition also contains more articles and content for beginners and novices in multisport. The first half of the book is divided into the chapters Swim, Bike, Run, and Triathlon, so they can build solid foundations and familiarity in all aspects of multisport. We culled the best content from our magazine to bring you a must-know primer. We are also proud of our Coach Profiles section where not only can one learn about their coaching philosophies, but one can also see their personality come through.” – Poch Bermudez, MultiSport Philippines Editor-In-Chief