On-line registration: April 16 to May 27, 2012 at www.runrio.com
Online registrants will receive their complete race kit including the singlet during the Race Expo.
- Exclusive Early Registration for RU1 21k Registrants – April 16 to April 29, 2012
- Regular Registration – April 30, June 3, 2012
Riovana Store BGC
- 28th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Monday – Thursday 11A to 9P
- Friday – Sunday 10A to 10P
Riovana Store Katipunan
- 3rd Floor Regis Building Katipunan, Quezon City across Ateneo and beside KFC
- Monday – Sunday 10A to 8P
- SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Pasay City
- Monday – Sunday 12NN to 8P
- SM North The Block
- Monday – Sunday 12NN to 8P
Assembly Time and Gun Time:
“21km runners will also get to enjoy running the Bonifacio Global City to Mall of Asia race route, giving them a chance to improve their PR for Run United 1. Shuttle service will be provided from MOA as pick-up point for 21km runners.”
Registration Fees and Inclusions:
Please take note of the pre-race, during expo, and after race inclusions.
The 21K runners will be getting a different design color.
Medal for 21K Finishers:
Finisher’s Shirt for 21K:
Finisher’s Sling Bag:
Cash Prizes for Top Finishers:
- Race Kits may run out before June 3, 2012, therefore registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- For in-store registrants, keep your registration receipts. You need to present it to claim your Race Kits at the Expo. For online registrants, kindly print and present your confirmation e-mail to claim your Race Kits at the Expo.
Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race in the following websites:
- Globe – 0916 5709220
- Smart – 0929 7178164
- Landline – (632) 703-1736
Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other concerns and Feedback: email@example.com
- 0 -
Run United Race Expo Details:
Objectives of a race expo:
- Venue for runners to check out the latest and coolest sports apparel
- Fitness and athletic brands can present their latest products and services
- Hang out with fellow runners/sports enthusiasts, friends and family
- Race kit claiming made more interesting & interactive
“The race expo completes the active health experience by gathering runners, sports enthusiasts and their families in this four-day event. Runners can hang out with their friends while checking out the coolest and latest sports apparel. Fitness and athletic brands also present their latest products and services, including gadgets, running gear, among others.
Coach Rio dela Cruz said the race expo brings Run United to a whole new level. “Major international marathons like the ING New York Marathon and Chicago Marathon hold their own expos days before the event. Together with UNILAB Active Health, we look at some of the best practices from international races, and apply them to the Run United Series to further enhance the race experience of the Filipino running community.” “
Team Bike Boutique on Race Expo:
“As a testament to the level of commitment that Active Health brings to the runners, it has brought in the Team Bike Boutique, the official merchandise partner of Ironman races worldwide, to organize the Run United Race Expo.”
Who is Team Bike Boutique?
- The only and best event merchandise company in Asia Pacific
- Same company that also does all Ironman Stores across Asia & Australia
- Sponsors the Alaska Aces, IM 70.3 Philippines and 5i50.
The 2012 Run United 2 is for the benefit of Gawad Kalinga and Children’s Hour. For more inquiries, check out www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.facebook.com/unilabactivehealth.
See you there!
Run United 2 Route Maps – http://runningenthusiast.net/2012/05/02/run-united-2-route-maps/